NEXIQ USB-Link 2 is a program offered by the software company IDSC Holdings, LLC. Some computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to erase NEXIQ USB Link 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don’t have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It’s recommended to take some time to admire the program’s interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate NEXIQ USB-Link 2 or simply click the Search feature and type in “NEXIQ USB-Link 2″. If it exists on your system the NEXIQ USB-Link 2 program will be found automatically. When you click USB Link 2 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall NEXIQ USB-Link
8. After uninstalling NEXIQ USB-Link 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of NEXIQ USB-Link 2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Auto Scanner Tools NEXIQ USB-Link 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
This is the GM factory scan tool used in all GM dealers since 1996. Model coverage includes all makes and models of GM vehicles including passenger cars, trucks and vans. Model year coverage is from 1992 to 2013. For GM vehicles prior to 1992 you will need a Tech1A or a MasterTech listed below to achieve OEM level functionality.
The GM Tech 2 Scanner will allow your shop to be to ‘dealer level’ capable on all covered GM cars. Scan, pull codes, graph data and have all bi-directional controls available for all vehicle systems including Powertrain, Body, Chassis and Network. This tool will also allow you to re-program controllers with the optional TIS-2-Web program.