We had purchased one set MB SD connect C5 with internal HDD from obd2tool, We really appreciate the faster shipment, all is well packed dhl week quickly received. But when we install the HDD to our computer, we have blue screen and doesn’t access to computer windows. We are wondering if we get the broken HDD……
The BMW ICOM ICOM A2 A3 or MB STAR C4 C5 drives we assign to our customers are generally AHCI-mode hard drives with SATA port.
If your laptop BIOS is not set to the same hard drive mode (AHCI mode), if you connected to our hard drive to your computer, there will be a blue screen or can not find the hard drive.Please make sure your HDD is set to AHCI in the BIOS.
To check this you turn the laptop on and press F2, it will enter the BIOS. Now go to “ONBOARD DEVICES” or “SYSTEM CONFIGURATION” then go to “SATA OPERATION” press enter and make sure its set to AHCI not ATA or any other option.
Please have a minimum of 2GB of ram/memory in your laptop, a lot of people only have 512mb or 1gb, it is OK but the new system may run slow and its recommend to really have 4GB ram, but 2GB also can be enough.
– We can supply Laptop + Software all ready for you.
– We can supply FULL package C4 SD + Laptop + Software for you. MB Star Diagnostic Tools
– We can carry out some C4 SD repairs.
– Remote installations available (if you supply the correct HDD size and install the correct Windows OS).
– Teamviewer remote support available