Cummins INLINE 6 data link adapter is an cummins engine diagnostic tool that’s designed to connect an external computer to a vehicle’s onboard computer for Cummins engine diagnosis purposes. Cummins inline 6 diesel engine usb kit is cummins inline 5 update version.
Top 5 Reasons to Get INLINE 6
1. The INLINE 6 can communicate with your PC through a 9-pin serial connector. The INLINE 6 also can communicate with your PC over a Universal Serial Bus (USB) through a 4-pin standard connector. The INLINE 6 adapter connects to vehicle power, the SAE J1708/J1587 data link, and two CAN/J1939 data links via a 25-pin serial connector.
2. With full compliance to the Technology and Maintenance Council’s RP1210 standard, the INLINE 6 will work with the latest Cummins INSITE, PowerSpec and Calterm III software applications.
3. It will also work with any other software applications that are fully compliant with the RP1210 standard (note that while some non-Cummins applications fully support RP1210, others do not, so you should test each application in question with the INLINE 6 adapter to make that determination).
4. The eye-catching INLINE 6 breaks new ground by utilizing the latest electronic technology to deliver high performance and high quality at an attractive price.
5. Each Cummins INLINE kit contains a data link adapter, basic cables, and the INLINE PC software driver. Load the software driver, connect all the hardware, and you are ready to start a new era in data link adapters.
Autel ms906 from obd2tool.com work function better than ds708 with fast run speed. Runner Faster Than DS708 and highly recommend. The Autel Ms906 MaxiSYS is a revolutionary, ultra-mobile solution for automotive diagnostics. The MaxiSYS Mini comes with a powerful A9 quad-core processor and comprehensive OE-level vehicle coverage. The multitasking Android Operating system is capable of coding, adaptations, actuations and much more.
Weighing in at only 1.5 lbs. with a crystal clear 7.9 screen, the MaxiSYS MS906 helps you organize information, diagnose complex vehicle symptoms and analyze fault codes quickly, easily and efficiently. The optional connector kit (P/N: MS905-CONKIT) allows MaxiSYS Mini users to access older vehicles ABS/SRS systems that cannot be accessed through the 16-pin OBD-II DLC connector. The MaxiSYS Mini comes with the standard 16-pin OBD-II DLC connector, wireless Vehicle Communication Interface (VCI), software for Domestic, Asian, & European vehicles, and one year of FREE updates.