Difference Between Cummins INLINE 5 and Cummins INLINE 6
1. Cummins INLINE 5 usb cable is 2 meter, Cummins INLINE 6 is 3 meter
2.Cummins INLINE 5 DB25F/6-pin data link cable and OBDII 16pin cable
Cummins INLINE 6 DB25F/3-pin/2-pin/2-pin cable
3.With Different Version Software
For very heavy duty vehicles, the Cummins M series engines, which are 10.8 litre straight sixes, are often used. Used truck engines can be picked up from a variety of places, though knowing which type of engine you require and how much the going price is, can help to ensure that you receive a great engine at a suitable price. Hopefully this article has helped you, or at least shown you some of the options available.
How To register the Autel MS906 diagnostic scanner:
1. Visit the website: http://pro.autel.com.
2. On the Sign In page, input your account ID and other information to log in, if you already have an account.
3. If you are a new member to Autel and do not have an account yet, click the Create Autel ID button on the left side.
4. Enter the required information in the input fields, read through Autel’s Terms and Conditions and tick on Agree, and then click Create MaxiSYS MS906 ID at the bottom to continue.
5. The online system will automatically send a confirmation email to the registered email address. Validate your account by clicking the link provided through the mail. A product registration screen opens.
6. Find out the device’s serial number and password from the About section of the Settings application on the display tablet.
7. Select the product model of your device, enter the product serial number and password on the Product Registration screen, and click Submit to complete the registration procedure