VAS 5054A ODIS V2.0 with OKI Chip, UDS Protocol Bluetooth Supported
1. With OKI Chip it can support UDS Protocol.
2. Six Models supported: VW/AUDI/SKODA/SEAT/Bentley/Lamborghini
3. Multi-language available: English, Chinese, Japanese, Portuguese, Romanian, Korean, Dutch, Polish, Turkish, Spanish, French, Italian, Croatian, Danish, German, Swedish, Finnish, Slovenian, Czech, Russian, Greek and Polish.
4. Easy to use: No cables are needed for vehicle diagnostics using the VAS 5054A.
System C:// have to be NTFS format
C:// need to have at least 40GB space for installing VAS5054A
1. The VAS 5054A is a universal diagnostic interface for the vehicles of the Volkswagen Group and all OBD vehicle systems from other manufacturers.
2. The integrated Bluetooth interface connects the vehicle with a notebook, desktop PC or test system.
3. The range of the wireless Bluetooth connection is 2 to 5 meters with no interference or blocked, depending on the environment and the type of Bluetooth adapter used on the PC side.
4. The Serial Port Profile (SPP) is used for data transfer via Bluetooth. Different Bluetooth security levels are supported
The new chip AN2135SC/AN2136SC solved communication issues of other CLIP versions. That make CLIP work more stable and can be used for a longer time. Using other versions of Renault CAN Clip Diagnostic Interface, the diagnostic interface will disconnect if users have no operation for 10 minutes around after successful communication to the car. With this new CAN CLIP for Renault, the issue solved, with the chip AN2135SC/AN2136SC. This is the PCB with new design.